Natural Soap Making Workshops In Leeds
Save 0% Save %
Original price £60.00 - Original price £60.00
£60.00 - £60.00
Current price £60.00
Ever wondered how to make proper natural soap bars? We'll show you! Learn how to make traditional Cold Process soap bars at our fun, friendly & informal soap making workshops right here at our Leeds soap shop.
- Learn the basics of traditional Cold Process soap making in our 90 minute to 2 hour workshops for 2 people - For solo bookings only use code SOLO at checkout for 50% off
- You'll create 5 bars of British soap with min weight of 70g per bar
- Create your own unique fragrance from our available range of Essential Oils*
- Liven up your soap by adding any of our available herbs & botanicals
- Design your own unique label
- Leave the rest to us & we'll box, label & post out your bars once they have cured slightly
- PM slot is 4pm 'til 6pm Monday to Saturday after our store has closed
- For any other time or date please use our Contact Form as we would love to accommodate your request
- Receive 25% off any shop purchases made during your workshop
- Please use discount code SOLO at the checkout if the Workshop is just for one person & you will receive 50% discount.
- 18+ years of age only (16+ with an adult)
- Bookings are only visible upto 65 days in advance
- Ammendments within 7 days of your Workshop cannot be made
- Cancellations within 7 days of your Workshop will not be refunded
- Ammendments more than 7 days ahead of your Workshop can be made with no charge
- Cancellations more than 7 days ahead of your workshop can be made with a full refund
- For any ammendment or cancellation please use our Contact Form & we will contact you back to complete your requests
- Your arms & legs must be covered with suitable clothing
- *If you decide to create your own fragrance which hasn't been assessed, we will assist you with this, however a disclaimer must be signed on the day stating you accept full responsibility for this (Don't worry, it's just the legal stuff)
- *Due to only using British grown & produced essential oils, herbs & botanicals, we only have a limited range available.
- We will provide all safety equipment such as gloves & goggles
- The duration is 2 hours however every recipe saponifys differently, so you may finish slightly earlier or later than 2 hours
- Our shop is quite small, & although not much space is needed, we have to make you aware that the depth behind the counter where you stand is approx 50cm. (Floor space is larger due to counter overhang)
- Please wear something warm as the windows & door will be kept open for ventilation
- Don't be scared, its actually quite easy & fun! The waiting is the hard part!