Friendly Soaps' Lavender & Geranium Conditioner Bar For All Hair Types
Unsure about how to use solid conditioner bars? Well fear not, Friendly Soap have handmade their 1st natural hair conditioner that you can use solid or turn liquid.
- Your hair will be left frizz free from the conditioning Cocoa Butter & Castor Oil
- A floral combination of Lavender plus Rose Geranium essential oils
- To turn liquid simply pour over 600ml of boiling water, mix, & then decant into any bottle. Easy!
- Absolutely no SLS, Parabens or plastic
- Minimum 95g
- One ingredient is derived from Palm Oil. You’ll struggle to find any solid conditioner bar that doesn’t contain this.
Ingredients used in this natural hair conditioner:
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Essential Oil. Linalool*, Limonene*, Geraniol, Citronellol*. *(Naturally occurring in essential oils)